Are you excited for Halloween? The festival of spooky things officially happens tomorrow and nowhere is safe... not even World of Tanks.
On 31st October, training rooms specially opened by official event accounts will play host to a custom in-game event, where players will find themselves trapped in a map with a single Tier X 'ghost tank' that will hunt them down. Survival will not be easy, but if you succeed, you can turn this particular trick into a treat for yourself!
More details are provided below. Good luck!
Test of Courage: Ghost Tanks
Event start: 31 October 2014 at 17:30 (UTC+8)
Event end: 31 October 2014 at 20:30 (UTC+8)
- Limited to tanks Tier 5 and below.
- Training rooms will be created by official event accounts (WG_Ghost01, WG_Ghost02, etc.).
- Fifteen players will be selected to go up against a Tier 10 Ghost Tank carrying only 20 shells in a battle that will only last for 10 minutes.
- Players who survive the battle will be eligible for prizes.
- Survived 1 battle: 10x Large Repair Kit
- Survived 2 battles: 10x Large First Aid Kit
- Survived 3 battles: 10x Automatic Fire Extinguishers
- Survived 4 battles: 1,000
- Players who enter the battle using a tank higher than Tier 5 shall forfeit all prizes they earned for the event.
- Prizes are cumulative up to the 4th battle survived.
- Surviving 5 or more battles will not earn players any additional rewards.
- Prizes will be awarded by or before 14 November 2014.