Time is a crucial resource in battle. Reaching prime locations on a map can make a difference to a battle's outcome. This week's featured gems specialise in turning the clock to your team's favour - speed. Give a some cheer to the T1E6
and the Light Mk. VIC!
There's a special contest dedicated to these vehicles. Show us what you've got with your mastery badge class and you can win up to 2,000.
|Collector's Gem of the Week: T1E6 + Light MK. VIC|
Sale Start: 15 September, 2015 (Tuesday) @ 14:00 UTC+8 (06:00 UTC)
Sale End: 17 September, 2015 (Thursday) @ 14:00 UTC+8 (06:00 UTC)
Light Mk. VIC
Collectors Gem of the Week
Light Mk. VIC
2 Garage Slot
3 days Premium
Value in Gold
Stock your garage with these two indispensable Tier 2 speed demons. This package includes a garage slot for each of them. And you'll also get to enjoy 3 days of Premium time.
Light tanks are fun. They're traditionally used as scouts, but they can also deal damage with the right battle strategies. In mixed-tier battles with friends or in casual tournaments, these vehicles work best at baiting enemies to shoot and reload while your better-gunned friends snipe them off the roster. Within their own tier, make full use of their decent firing rate, and employ hit-and-run tactics to weaken enemies or destroy enemies that are low on HP.
[Contest] Collector's Gem Mastery: T1E6 + Light MK. VIC Edition
Event start: 15 September 2015 at 14:00 (UTC+8)
Event end: 17 September 2015 at 14:00 (UTC+8)
- Acquire any Mastery Badge using the T1E6 AND the Light Mk. VIC during the event period.
- Submit the replays of the battle uploaded to WoTReplays.com or any other download page.
- For those using other download pages and those whose WoTReplays.com replay page look like this (missing Detailed Report tab), include a screenshot of the Personal Score tabs of the Battle Results in your submission.
- Each entry MUST be composed of a T1E6 replay and a Light Mk. VIC replay with the same Mastery Badge.
- Only battles from within the event period will be eligible for this event.
- Duplicate entries will be disqualified.
- Deadline of entry submission is on 17 September 2015 at 15:00 (UTC+8).
- Prizes will vary depending on the Mastery Badges acquired during the event.
- Mastery Badge: III Class (10 winners via random draw) = 300 gold
- Mastery Badge: II Class (5 winners via random draw) = 400 gold
- Mastery Badge: I Class (5 winners via random draw) = 500 gold
- Mastery Badge: Ace Tanker (1 winner) = 2000 gold
- Prize will go to the Ace Tanker submission with the highest total (T1E6 EXP + Light Mk. VIC EXP) base EXP earned.
- This thread will open for submissions on 15 September 2015 at 14:00 (UTC+8).
- Don't know how to post your screenshots? Check this guide! Image links will also be accepted as entries.
- Players may submit as many entries as they wish but may only win ONCE.
- Winners will be announced within 1 week after entry submission ends.
- Prizes will be awarded within 2 weeks after the results are announced.