We'll be in this year's Tokyo Game Show and we can't wait to see everyone there. Help us to inform fellow tankers over social media and you'll be rewarded with a special something for your efforts.
Check below for more details!
What is TGS?
The Tokyo Game Show (TGS) is simply the biggest gaming expo in Japan, and one of the largest in Asia! This is Wargaming's third consecutive year at the event, and we're excited to showcase a larger booth to accommodate more visitors to show off our cool range of titles.
- Business Day: September 17, 2015 (Thursday) and September 18, 2015 (Friday) 10:00 - 17:00
- Public Day: September 19, 2015 (Saturday) and September 20, 2015 (Sunday) 10:00 - 17:00
- Admission during Business Days will be limited to the media and game-related industry personnel.
- Final admission for each day is at 16:00.
Legendary titles you'll find at our booth include:
- World of Tanks PC
- World of Tanks Blitz
- World of Tanks Console
- World of Warships
[Special Mission] Wargaming at Tokyo Game Show 2015!
Event start: 09 September 2015 at 14:00 (UTC+8)
Event end: 16 September 2015 at 12:00 (UTC+8)
- Share our special Tokyo Game Show banner via any social media channel. You can download optimized images via the following links:
- Make sure that your post is public so that we can view your post!
- Let us know that you've shared the banner by registering HERE.
- Strictly ONE World of Tanks account per social media account.
- Deadline for registration is on 16 September 2015 at 12:00 (UTC+8).
As a special "thank you", all players who participate will be treated to a special x3 Crew EXP mission for Tokyo Game Show starting on 17 September 2015 at 14:00 (UTC+8)!
Terms and Conditions:
- Open to World of Tanks Asia players only.
- Wargaming Asia shall not be responsible for players not receiving the special Tokyo Game Show mission due to incorrect in-game names (IGNs) entered in their submission.