We've got a challenge for you! Every day for 8 days, you can use your creativity and ace gaming skills to pose your tank for that picture perfect screenshot!
Each day, one lucky participant will be selected - and the winner will receive 500!
Read on for the event schedule and challenges!
Daily Calendar Event
Event Start: 18 December, 2013 (Wednesday) @ 14:00 UTC+8 (06:00 UTC)
Event End: 26 December, 2013 (Thursday) @ 14:00 UTC+8 (06:00 UTC)
- Day 1: Fly off a cliff in the training room!
- Day 2: Stack 3 tanks on top of each other to form a vertical line. Enemy tanks can be included.
- Day 3: Hide in a bush. Your entire tank must be covered.
- Day 4: Survive with all modules damaged.
- Day 5: During battle, enter "Welcome, Japanese Tanks!" in chat.
- Day 6: Survive with 1 HP left!
- Day 7: Be the only one left in your team in a 15 vs 1 situation.
- Day 8: Form the letters "Chi-Ha" (dash included) with several types of tanks. Terrain should not be part of the word formation.
How it Works:
- Screenshots can be taken any time during 18-26th December, 2013, 2pm-2pm.
- Your screenshots can be taken in any game mode - training room included.
- Take a screenshot of your tank being involved in completing the day's challenge.
- Submit your screenshots here.
- Screenshots have to be posted on the forums on the same day of gameplay. Screenshots posted from previous days will not be valid.
- One participant will be selected each day to win 500
Call some friendly comrades along to help out! Taking screenshots together is a good way to keep memories of good ol' tank days!