It's time to bring out your biggest and baddest tanks onto the battlefield! Will your clan prove its superiority in Absolute Skirmish Battles? This weekend also features a X3 CREW EXP for all Skirmish Victories starting on 23rd August 2014 until 25th August 2014 (actual start and end time will be between 13:30 and 14:00 UTC+8 of their respective dates)!
Event Start: 22 August, 2014 (Friday) @14:00 UTC+8 (06:00 UTC)
Event End: 25 August, 2014 (Monday) @14:00 UTC+8 (06:00 UTC)
- Participate in Absolute Skirmish Battles during the event period.
- Post the in-game screenshot of the Personal Score tab your Skirmish Battle Results in the submission thread.
- Edited entries/comments will NOT be accepted.
- Only screenshots from Skirmish battles that took place within the event period will be eligible.
Winner categories (based on submissions):
Clan Awards (To be deposited to the clan treasury):
- Rally the clan! (10,000 for one winning clan)
- The clan with the highest percentage of members who participated in the event (participants/total members).
- Clan members must have participated in at least 5 Skirmish battles to be counted.
- Advancement Assured (10,000 for one winning clan)
- The clan with the highest accumulated Industrial Resource over the event period.
- Battle Hardened (1,000 for 1 winner)
- Player who managed to get the most wins during the event period.
- Equal opportunity (300 for 10 winners)
- Randomly drawn from qualified entries.
- Players may only submit their own screenshots. Submissions made on the behalf of other players will not be accepted.
- Bulk submissions (zip, rar files, etc.) will not be accepted.
- Make sure that the time stamp of your Battle Results is clearly visible. If we can't read it, it won't be counted.
- There is no required battle outcome for this event (Victory, Defeat, or Draw battles are all eligible), except for the Battle Hardened category.
- Players may submit as many entries as they wish, but can only win once per event.
- Don't know how to submit your screenshots? We have a guide here!
- Submitting images in JPG format is recommended.
- Multiple screenshots for a single submission/comment is allowed.
- In the event that there are clans or players that are tied, the final entry that was submitted first will receive the prize.