Tomorrow's Labour Day, which means you will most likely be relaxing at home instead of being in school or the office. Hooray for you!
But there's still work to be done... in World of Tanks, that is. We're running a Labour Day contest to find out who's the most hardworking commander out there. To participate in the contest, players must choose a preferred vehicle type and attain a specific medal while gaining their First Victory bonus at the same time.
We're giving you an entire week to submit your entries, so there's no rush if you're going somewhere for tomorrow's holiday. Good luck!
[Contest] Work! Work!
Event start: 1 May 2015 at 14:00 (UTC+8)
Event end: 8 May 2015 at 14:00 (UTC+8)
- Limited to tanks Tier 5 and above and Random Battles.
- Accomplish the following objectives according to the tank type while redeeming the Daily EXP mod:
- Light Tanks - Get the Spotter Medal
- Medium Tanks - Get the Duelist Medal
- Heavy Tanks - Get the Shellproof Medal
- Tank Destroyers - Get the Fire for Effect Medal
- Self-Propelled Guns - Get the Fighter Medal
- Submit a screenshot of your Personal Score tab of the in-game Battle Results showing the required medal corresponding to your tank.
- Strictly one screenshot per entry. Duplicate entries of the same screenshot will be disqualified.
- Only screenshots from battles within the event period will be eligible.
- Deadline of entry submission is on 8 May 2015 at 14:00 (UTC+8).
- 10 winners of 500
- Winners will be randomly drawn from the submitted entries.
- Don't know how to post your screenshots? Check this guide! Image links will also be accepted as entries.
- Players may submit as many entries as they wish but may win only once per tank type.
- Winners will be announced within 1 week after entry submission ends.
- Prizes will be awarded within 2 weeks after the results are announced.