The Defender medal is our featured award for this week's contest! Charge forward with your allies, but keep a close eye on your base - a small group of tanks is more than enough to secure a quick capture. Will you be the one to stop their efforts and earn the medal?
A sum of gold awaits the player with the most medals earned in one match. Roll out, medal hunters!
- Limited to tanks Tier 5 and above.
- Submit a screenshot of the Personal Score tab of the in-game Battle Results screen showing the week's featured medal:
|Reduce the amount of enemy capture points on a friendly base by 70 or more. If two or more players have reduced equal amount of capture points, the achievement is granted to the player who has earned more XP in the battle (including additional XP provided to Premium account users). If the amount of XP is equal as well, the achievement is not awarded. Obtainable in Random Battles only.
- Edited comments will NOT be accepted.
- Strictly one screenshot per entry/comment.
- Only screenshots from battles that took place within the event period will be eligible for this contest.
- The Collector (1 winner, 1,000):
- Player who managed to collect the most number of medals from a single battle, including the featured medal.
- Lucky Money (15 winners, 300):
- Random draw from all qualified entries.
- There is no required battle outcome for this event (Victory, Defeat, or Draw battles are all eligible).
- Players may submit as many entries as they wish, but can only win once per event.
- In the event that there are players tied for The Collector category, the one who submitted his/her entry first will receive the prize.
- This submission thread will open at 14:00 (UTC+8) of 15 August 2014.
- Submission will close at 14:00 (UTC+8) of 22 August 2014.