Attention!
You are viewing a news item in the old website format. There may be display issues in some browser versions.

Close

Commentator's Contest: Vote for Your Winner!

Contests Discuss on Forum
In other languages: th

Tank Commanders,

We have already received the 6 finalist entries so now we're moving on to the next part of Phase 2 of the Commentator's Contest and that is the voting phase!

Voting will start from 21 February, 2013 (Thursday) @ 14:00 UTC+8 (06:00 UTC) and will last until 28 February, 2013 (Thursday) @ 14:00 UTC+8 (06:00 UTC). The winning entry will be decided based on votes from the public which will make up for 40% of the total judging and votes from the judges which will amount to the remaining 60%.

Check out the finalist entries below now and judge them for yourself. You have a say in deciding the winner of the contest so hop on over to our SEA Facebook page after and place your votes for your favourite entry by liking the video!

 

World of Tanks Commentator's Contest Finalist Entries

Entry by Tyrion_Lannister‬

VOTE

Entry by BluuOrange‬

VOTE

Entry by JuanTuerca‬

VOTE

Entry by ShadowXII‬

VOTE

Entry by Rashman

VOTE

Entry by r_panzer

VOTE

Go to the contest micropage.

http://www.facebook.com/WorldOfTanksSEA?ref=ts&fref=ts
Close