Up for some tank battles with your closest clan mates all for the chance to win some gold? This is for you!
In this Absolute Tank Company event, we're letting clans sound the call to arms and assemble tank companies that can destroy the enemy team within the fastest timing. Do that, and you as a participant could win up to 3,000 gold and several days of Premium time.
The battle starts now and will end in 3 days time. Are you ready?
[Contest] Absolute Tank Company Clan Rumble Weekend #1
Event Start: 3 July 2015 @ 19:00 UTC+8 (11:00 UTC)
Event End: 6 July 2015 @ 19:00 UTC+8 (11:00 UTC)
- All members of your Absolute Tank Company must be members of the same clan.
- Absolute Tank Company requirements:
- Total Tier: 90~150
- Heavy Tanks: Tier 4~10
- Medium Tanks: Tier 1~10
- Light Tanks: Tier 1~10
- Tank Destroyers: Tier 2~10
- Self-Propelled Guns: Tier 2~10
- Destroy all enemy tanks in the fastest possible time.
- Submit the replay of the battle uploaded to WoTReplays.com or any other download page. For those using other download pages and those whose WoTReplays.com replay page look like this (missing Detailed Report tab), include screenshots of the Personal Score, Team Score, and Detailed Report tabs of the Battle Results in your submission.
- Duplicate entries will be counted as a single entry. Elect one member of your Tank Company to submit the entry to avoid duplication.
- Only battles that took place within the event period listed above will be eligible.
- Deadlines of entry submission is on 6 July 2015 at 20:00 (UTC+8).
Prizes (Listed prizes will be awarded to each member of the winning tank companies):
- Top 3 Absolute Tank Companies with the fastest times:
- First place: 3,000+ 3 days premium
- Second place: 2,000+ 3 days premium
- Third place: 1,000+ 3 days premium
- 500+ 3 days premium (Up to 5 winning Tank Companies)
- Randomly drawn from teams that manage to destroy all enemy tanks within 10 minutes.
- This thread will open on 3 July 2015 at 19:00 (UTC+8).
- Don't know how to post your screenshots? Check this guide! Image links will also be accepted as part of your entries.
- In the event of a tie, the tank company that submitted their entry first gets the prize. Submission sequence will be based on the date of the post or edit date, whichever is applicable.
- Each player may only win one set of prizes. If he/she is part of more than one winning team, he/she will only be eligible for the higher-value prize.
- Winners will be announced within 1 week after entry submission ends.
- Prizes will be awarded within 2 weeks after the results are announced.