Tank Commanders and Clan-mates!
The end of the second stage of the ongoing Clan Wars Campaign is closing in. Therefore, we would like to give our players a heads-up about the forthcoming third stage, called ‘Revolution Epoch’. This will be launched today, July 2nd. Check out the details below!
Third Stage: ‘Revolution Epoch’ 2nd–11th of July
During this stage, you can expect to see some changes in how Victory Points (VP) are awarded, as well as further vehicle tier adjustments.
- The new tier restrictions for participating vehicles will be as follows:
- 2nd – 5th of July: Vehicles will be restricted to Tier IX
- 6th – 11th of July: Vehicles will be restricted to Tier X
- VP will be credited each turn during Stage III.
- VP for owning provinces will be credited at the beginning of the Stage.
Stage III VP crediting rules:
- If a clan owns provinces at the beginning of the third stage, they will be credited 6,000 VP for each province in their possession.
- VP for conquering/losing provinces will be awarded/deducted on a turn-to-turn basis.
- Conquering a province will award the clan with 6,000 VP.
- Losing a province will reduce the clan’s VP by 6,000.
- If a clan owns a province connected to their HQ at the end of the stage, they will be awarded 6,000 VP multiplied by the number of days the province has been in their possession
- This rule of crediting is valid for each province connected to the clan’s HQ.
- Ownership days will be counted only from the beginning of the stage.
- All clans which have owned a province during the stage at least once will be awarded 1,000 VP at the end of the stage.
List of rewards for ‘Revolution Epoch’ stage:
|Artwork ||Medal ||Awarded for
||With Fire and Sword
||Pacifying the largest number of riots during Stage III
||Receiving the largest amount of VP during Stage III
| Clan Vehicle |
||Top five Clans scoring the highest amount of Victory Points during the third stage
Roll out for victory, Tank Commanders!