- Victory Points
- Map Pool
- Stage Leaderboard Rewards
- Seasonal Leaderboard Rewards
- Battle Format
- Advance Front: 15v15, Tier X
- Basic Front: 10v10, Tier X
- Prime Time: 16:00 to 23:00 UTC +8.
- Regular, auction, and landing provinces will be available on the Global Map.
- There will be a total of 168 provinces on the map with ~20% landing and ~5% auction provinces.
- The battlefield is divided into zones with various levels of income.
- Penalties are ON.
- “Fog of War” is ON.
- Alliances are OFF.
- Clan operations are ON.
- Revolts are ON.
- Ransacks are ON. When ransacking provinces, clans receive 2 days' worth of province income. Upon being ransacked, provinces do not generate income for 3 days.
- Vehicle Lock
- Advance Front: 36 hours
- Basic Front: OFF
- Province Income Cap: ON
- Only the 12 lowest-income provinces connected to the clan's HQ will be counted.
- Influence and Divisions
- Division cost: 200 Influence (the cost of 11th division and onwards increases to 20,000 Influence).
- Division upkeep is free.
- Division modules are enabled for strategic effect.
- Landing Tournaments and Auctions
- Number of landing tournament applicants: 16.
- Maximum number of active landing applications per clan on the Advance Front: 6 (Clan must have at least 90 members who own a Tier X vehicle)
- Maximum number of active landing applications per clan on the Basic Front: 10 (Clan must have at least 100 members who own a Tier X vehicle)
- Clans owning provinces cannot land on the Global Map.
- Clans can attack landing provinces by land.
- The province owner participates only in the Final Battle with the winner of the challengers' tournament on their own province. Applicable to landing provinces, auction provinces, and attacks from adjacent territories.
- First day of the Season
- All Global Map provinces will be landing provinces on the first day of the Season. At the end of Prime Time, provinces will switch to the main mode as per the general rules of the Season.
- Number of applications for landing tournaments on the first day of the Season: 32
- If a battle for a landing province ends in a draw, it will be counted as a defeat for both challengers.
- Firefly Provinces
- Firefly Provinces are ON.
- The Ransack function will be switched OFF for these provinces
- Firefly provinces will NOT revolt. Make sure to account for this when making your battle plans.
Province Duration Income after change Kukusunda 15 - 22 October 2019, 05:00 UTC +8 2,400 Yubileynayadiamondminesite Alymdzha Markhaya Tyunkyan 26 November - 1 December 2019, 05:00 UTC +8 2,016 Dyullyukyu Mastakh Tuobuya
- Clans will be awarded Victory Points equal to the gold they have earned from province income and quests.
- Battle Victory Points will be calculated according to a fixed base value (Victory_points_base = 50), using different multipliers for different types of Global Map battles:
All battles within Challengers' tournament on Landing Provinces
Battles between Contenders on regular or auction Provinces
Battles against Province owner on any type of Province
ENEMY CLAN ELO RATING
< = 1000
1001 - 1050
1051 - 1100
1101 - 1150
1151 - 1200
1201 - 1250
1251 - 1300
1301 - 1350
1351 - 1400
1401 - 1450
- Penalty system:
Number of no-show Battles over 7 DaysPenalty
1 Warning 2
10% deduction of Clan Victory Points
10% deduction of Clan Influence Points
3 25% deduction of Clan Victory Points
20% deduction of Clan Influence Points
50% reduction in available Clan Landing Applications
> 3 50% deduction of Clan Victory Points
30% deduction of Clan Influence Points
100% reduction in available Clan Landing Applications
- Live Oaks
- Serene Coast
- Fisherman's Bay
- Sand River
|Position ||Bonds (per stage)|
|11 - 20||1,250|
|21 - 30||750|
|31 - 50||500|
|Position ||Industrial Resource (per stage)|
|4 - 9||400,000|
|10 - 20||300,000|
|Position ||Medal||Clan Style ||Clan & Participation Emblems ||Projection Decals||Pin-up Decals|
Winner of the Thirteenth Season 1st Class
Shattered Stone & Vanquisher
Winner of the Thirteenth Season 2nd Class
Winner of the Thirteenth Season 3rd Class
|4 - Top 10%|| |
|Top 10 - 50%|| |
|Top 50 - 75%||-||-|| |