The industrial age is about to begin, and with it comes Dawn of Industry, an exciting new Global Map event with fresh mechanics and great rewards, including a unique new 3D style for the X Object 907 called Graphite.
Here are some of the highlights you can look forward to during the event:
- Exhilarating 10v10 and 15v15 Tier X Battles
Fight for supremacy on three separate fronts of varying sizes, for different levels of bonuses and Fame Points.
- The Craft Machine
Collect resources during battles and use them to assemble clan-exclusive Tier VII & VIII Premium tanks.
- Experimental Modules
Enhance your tanks’ performance in Global Map battles with a special set of modules. Be sure to use them wisely – supplies are limited, and once deployed, each module will be consumed regardless of whether the vehicle survives the battle.
- Bigger Reward Pool
More styles have been added to the usual selection of credits, Personal Reserves, female crew members, Directives, bonds, WoT Premium Account, and emblems.
How it Works
Players earn Fame Points in battles. When the event is over, players will be able to exchange Fame Points for rewards that include one Tier X vehicle. Besides this, the unique style and number of Bonds players earn depend on their position on the Personal Leaderboard.
Players can use their personal Fame Points to purchase bonuses that increase the number of Fame Points earned in battles. However, be sure to use this mechanic wisely.
Clans earn Fame Points both in battles and for strategic decisions the Commanders make. The clan's position affects the clan multiplier applied to the number of Bonds players earn, and the amount of gold the clan earns for participating in the event.
- Only players ranked 1400 or higher in the Alley of Fame will be able to redeem reward vehicles.
- The cost of reward vehicles will be based on the number of Fame Points earned by the player in position 1400 + 4,000 Bonds.
- Tier X vehicles available for Fame Points include:
- The top 75% of players by number of battles fought will receive Bonds according to their position in the Alley of Fame.
- This amount may be multiplied depending on their clan’s position.
- The top 600 players by Personal Fame Points earned will receive the Graphite 3D style for the X Object 907 (prize does not include the tank itself). If you do not already own this vehicle, you can keep the style to apply later.
- The top 10% of players by Personal Fame Points will receive the Damascus Steel style.
- Other styles available for Fame Points include:
- Clan Digital
- Shattered Stone
Unique Badges, Emblems & Decals
- The top 1% of players belonging to clans ranked in the top 1% in the Alley of Fame will receive the Global Map Legend badge and decal.
- Players from clans ranked in the top 10% of the Alley of Fame will also get the Dawn of Industry badge and decal.
- Up to 5 female crew members
- Up to 3,000 Bonds, 3,350,000, and 14 days of WoT Premium Account
- Personal Reserves
- Commemorative emblems
Clans will receive more than 1,000,000 in total for their treasuries. Moreover, clan members will be given a multiplier (up to x7) to their personal reward of Bonds, depending on the clan's position in the Alley of Fame.
The top clan will also be invited to play a special online showmatch with North America on 9 February.