Update 9.19 is ready for its 2nd Common Test, and we want you to join us in fine-tuning it on the road to release, giving feedback on the Ranked Battles mode, new consumables and in-game currency. The update also introduces a number of interface and sound improvements, and more. If this got you excited, don’t miss out on the chance to hop aboard the test, take the new features for a spin, and share you feedback.
Scroll down for the full patch notes and check out an in-depth update preview here:
Discover how you can join the Common Test:
- HOW THE CT WORKS
- TEST CLIENT
- SERVER RESTARTS
How the Common Test Works
New to testing? Check out our handy guide to public tests.
Eligibility: Every player who registered their account before 29 April 2017 @ 04:59 UTC+8.
Feedback: Please post your general feedback about the test version and bug reports in the special thread on our forum.
Test Client Download
- Download the test client installer (4.9 MB).
- Make sure you pick a save location that is different to your regular World of Tanks game files. Save and run the installer.
- Run the new copy of the game. The launcher will download all the additional data.
- Log in and start playing.
Please Be Aware
The test server will be restarted regularly, according to the following schedule:
- First Periphery: 12:00 UTC+8 (04:00 UTC) daily. Average Duration: ~25 minutes
- Second Periphery: 13:00 UTC+8 (05:00 UTC) daily. Average Duration: ~25 minutes
- Central Database: 17:00 UTC+8 (09:00 UTC) daily. Average duration: ~2 minutes
The test server may be subject to unscheduled restarts and maintenance.
Head over to our dedicated forum thread to tell us what you think, and stay tuned for more news on Update 9.19.
Update 9.19 Common Test #2 Patch NotesExpand
- Improvements to Missions 2.0 and Specials section.
- Fixed an issue with shifting fire direction indicators relative to the screen center.
- Fixed an issue with the display of the completed missions counter.
- Fixed an issue with the scrolling text in the award screen.
- Fixed an issue with the display of the divider-pointers between the rank icons.
- Fixed the icon text in the “additional” vehicle rank.
- Fixed an issue with the display of the purchase price of Personal Reserves when purchasing with discount card.
- Fixed an issue with transition to a selected mission from the Battle Results.
- Fixed an issue with displaying the conditions in the mission screen.
- Fixed an issue with display of messages about received Bonds.
- Fixed an issue with displaying the contextual menu on player’s own nickname (in the team list in battle).
- Fixed an issue where vehicle rollers were improperly displayed rollers when moving.
- KV-13: fixed an issue with collision between the tracks and the terrain.
- Fixed an issue with sound effects for magazine reloading systems.
- Fixed an issue where incorrect switching took place (between statistical information and awards) when selecting modes in the Vehicles tab of the Service Record section
Changes to technical characteristics of the vehicles:
Changed the displayed engine power of the V-4M engine from 300 hp to 400 hp, which corresponds to the actual engine power in the game.
Added the following vehicles: