Please be informed that the World of Tanks Asia periphery servers will be down for maintenance on 29 August, 2019 between 05:00 - 05:45 UTC+8 to deploy micropatch 1.6_6. The game and clan portal will be unavailable during the maintenance period.
- Fixed the issue, when players were not able to enter a battle in a researched vehicle if the previous vehicle was researched for a token received in the Homefront event.
- Fixed the issue when the camera was not bound to the vehicle upon respawning in Frontline mode.
- Fixed the issue when the marker of the respawn zone was not displayed on the lanes upon respawning in Frontline mode.
- Fixed the issue when markers of spotted vehicles were improperly displayed on the minimap in the postmortem mode.
- Fixed the issue when the Steel Hunter event vehicles were displayed on the list of of the pop-up hint for the Honorary Ranks: Expert: U.S.S.R., Expert: Germany, Expert: U.S.A.
- Fixed the issue when a player could cancel a vehicle's readiness in the Steel Hunter while platooning which resulted in the hanging of the entire Platoon in the matchmaker queue.
- Fixed some technical issues.