The game developers of World of Tanks have also included in this Public Test some works intended for future updates beyond 9.0. We wish to collect early feedback for those changes so that the dev team may work on a more enjoyable gaming experience - and an enhanced historical battle game mode. That's why we are releasing top-secret game content into this test to gather as much of your valuable feedback as possible.
Updates found in this public test are:
- New graphic technology (PBS) that will become the basis for future graphical changes in 2014, including HD tank models.
- 3 HD vehicles can be found in this public test: T-54, Tiger I, M4 Sherman.
- Function of turrets being blown off and suspension for tank models. Models and functionality may change depending on the result of tests before release.
To leave your feedback, please click "Discuss on Forum" link below.
Public Test: Historical Game Battle Mode is now LIVE.
To participate in the test you need to do the following steps:
- Download & Run the installer found here. If you have previously installed Public Test 8.11, run the launcher to update it. Size of update: (~18.0 Mb)
- Update the game via launcher. Size: (~7.0 GB)
Scheduled server restart as of follows:
- 1 periphery: 12:00 UTC+8 (04:00 UTC) daily. Average Duration: ~25 minutes
- 2 periphery: 13:00 UTC+8 (05:00 UTC) daily. Average Duration: ~25 minutes
- Center: 17:00 UTC+8 (09:00 UTC) daily. Average duration: ~2 minutes
Special features of te public test server:
- Payments are not accepted on the public test server.
- All test accounts will receive a one time crediting of:
- 100,000,000 Free EXP
- 100,000,000 Credits
- Progress won't be transferred to the main Asia server.
- Credit and experience rates will not be increased for this test.
We draw your attention to the fact that the test server is subject to EULA and general rules of World of Tanks game server. The restrictions and punishments are the same as on the official game server of World of Tanks.