The World of Tanks team would like to inform all players that there will be a maintenance on the server on 6 May, 2015 (Wednesday) starting from 05:00 UTC+8 (5 May, 21:00 UTC). It will take approximately ~ 45 minutes.
The World of Tanks Update 0.9.7_2 server micropatch will be applied during this downtime. The full patch notes are as follows:
- Fixed long waiting times in queue for random battle on LT and SPG vehicle types
- Fixed an interface issue where lack of experience (i.e. experience required to research something) was calculated twice for researchable tanks
- Fixed an issue where information about special instructions was deleted after switching to another periphery (War Department)
- Fixed some accounts freezing on login screen
- Fixed teams getting stuck on respawn screens
We thank you for your patience and kind understanding.