Please be informed that there will be maintenance on the server on 12 August, 2016 starting from 05:00 UTC+8. It will take approximately 45 minutes to complete.
During this time, we will deploy the World of Tanks Update 0.9.15.1_1 server micropatch.
Here are the changes that will be applied:
- Fixed an issue where object markers on the minimap were bigger than in Action Script 2 (9.15), after the transition to Action Script 3 (9.15.1).
- Fixed an issue where several minimap quadrants were highlighted at once if a player rapidly pinged multiple quadrants one after the other.
- Fixed an issue where Combat Reserves (Airstrike and Artillery Strike) activated in a Skirmish or Battle for Stronghold were sent back to the Depot.
- Fixed an issue where the spectator was in an MS-1 tank (which did not participate in the battle) prior to the beginning of the battle.
- Fixed an issue where statistics for the Historical Battle mode were not present in the Statistics tab.
- Fixed an issue in the IGR where a player with a long nickname in battle could cause the list of players to display incorrectly.
We'll be right back! We've just gotta haul this vehicle back to the Garage, first. Hoo, boy...