Update 9.19.1 is dropping 20 July, releasing a fresh-baked batch of new features and improvements, many of them fuelled by your feedback after 9.18. Over the past few weeks, we’ve explained matchmaker tweaks and detailed changes coming to Personal Missions. How about a quick refresher course and explore what’s in the update once again, right before it deploys?
World of Tanks servers will be down 20 July from 03:00 to 08:30 (UTC+8) to get everything in order.
Current Premium players will be credited an additional 24 hours of Premium account time to make up for the maintenance period. If you’d like to make any in-game purchases, please wait until the servers are up and running again.
Click the images below to check out some of the deeper details on each feature.
Update 9.19.1 also streamlines team lists representation and improves the balance by vehicle types. The matchmaker now balances team makeups by TDs, LTs, arty and Platoons within a tier, and tries to mirror these when assembling an opposing team.
There’re more improvements waiting to be made as we continue fine-tuning the matchmaking.
The work on the matchmaking system is far from finished and there’s more in store for the onboarding experience. Get a taste of 9.19.1 and head to the forums to share your thoughts and suggestions with us. Your input is crucial as we continue working on improving your gaming experience!
Update 9.19.1 Patch NotesExpand
- Attributes of the Polish nation were added:
- Poland nation in the filter of the vehicle panel;
- National crew (only the male voiceover will be available) with ranks and Personal Data;
- Polish camouflage patterns, emblems and inscriptions;
- National premium consumable: Bread with Smalec.
- The Polish nation will not be added to the Tech Tree.
- Changed the mechanics of armor penetration indicator.
- In the Strongholds mode, the battle room Commander in the Advances can ping the strategy on the minimap before the beginning of a battle. All players in the battle room will be able to see these indications.Matchmaking within particular tiers. The mismatch in the number of light tanks, tank destroyers, SPGs, and Platoons within each particular tier will be decreased.
- Added the possibility of inviting an SPG to the Platoon (the limitation is one SPG per Platoon).
- Changed the vehicle display order (within a particular tier) by types in the team panels. The new display order: heavy tanks, medium tanks, tank destroyers, light tanks, SPGs. Within a type, the vehicles are sorted alphabetically.
- Completely rerecorded the Chinese voiceover with a new voice and required dialect.
- Updated the U.S.S.R. female voiceover. Rerecorded some phrases.
- Changed the radio interference effect for the female voiceover, following the requests of players. Now the female voiceover will sound clearer and accented.
- Visually reworked the ESC menu.
Changes to the SPG vehicle type
- Added the option of inviting an SPG to the Platoon (with a limitation of one SPG per Platoon)
- Added convenient display of the allied SPG aiming area marker above objects and bridges.
- Damage caused by allied SPGs to stunned enemy vehicles in now counted when calculating Marks of Excellence on the gun. Now this damage is added together with damage caused to enemy vehicle upon track destruction and spotting, and the damage caused to the enemy vehicles.
- Changed the conditions for Gore's Medal:
- added the lower threshold of 2,000 damage
- reduced the upper damage threshold: now it is enough to cause damage exceeding 8 times (instead of 10 times) the hit points of your vehicle to cause
- Separate options for Battle Performance Badges and total damage log to stunned targets were added to the Battle Notifications tab.
- Changed camera settings in the alternative aiming mode. Reduced camera sensitivity to minor irregularities.
- Increased the amount of earned experience and credits for causing damage to stunned enemy vehicles by 20%.
Changes to Conditions of Personal Missions.
LT-7: The SPG Hunter for tile 4:
- Spot 3 enemy SPGs and cause damage. Destroy at least 1 enemy SPG.
MT-7: A Surprise Blow, for all tiles:
- Cause damage to at least 1 enemy SPG.
- Destroy at least 1 enemy SPG.
- Cause damage to at least 2 enemy SPGs. Destroy at least 1 enemy SPG.
- Cause damage to at least 3 enemy SPGs. Destroy at least 1 enemy SPG.
MT-8: Confrontation, for all tiles:
- Destroy at least 3 enemy medium tanks.
MT-9: A Worthy Opponent, for all tiles:
- Cause at least 500 HP of damage to enemy heavy tanks. Destroy at least 1 enemy heavy tank.
- Cause at least 1,000 HP of damage to enemy heavy tanks. Destroy at least 1 enemy heavy tank.
- Cause at least 1,500 HP of damage to enemy heavy tanks. Destroy at least 2 enemy heavy tanks.
- Cause at least 2,000 HP of damage to enemy heavy tanks. Destroy at least 2 enemy heavy tanks.
HT-6 (renamed and fully changed). A Two-Cause Meal, for all tiles:
- Destroy a total of at least 2 heavy or medium tanks.
- Destroy a total of at least 2 heavy or medium tanks of the same or higher tier.
- Destroy a total of at least 3 heavy or medium tanks.
- Destroy a total of at least 4 heavy or medium tanks.
Changes to Technical Characteristics of Vehicles
- Changes to Technical Characteristics:
121: Changed the depression angle of the 122 mm 60-122T gun from -3.5 deg. to -5 deg.
113: Changed the depression angle of the 122 mm 60-122TG gun from -5 deg. to -7 deg. (on sides)
Added the new researchable Tier X WZ-111-5A heavy tank to the Chinese branch. The vehicle will be researched through the WZ-111-4.
- Added the following vehicles for Supertesters:
- AMX Canon d'assaut 105 (France)
- STG (U.S.S.R.)
Reworking to HD-quality
Vehicles reworked to HD-quality:
- M3 Light
- M4A3E8 Sherman
- M36 Jackson
- AMX 13 F3 AM
- AMX 105 AM mle. 47
- AMX 105 AM mle. 50
- Lorraine 39L AM
- Pz.Kpfw. IV hydrostat.
- Universal Carrier 2-pdr
- Churchill Gun Carrier
- Fixed the issue where a commendation (for completion of the 15th Personal Mission) did not display the icon of the female crew member.
- Fixed inappropriate operation of the Reset button in the vehicle comparison.
- Fixed the issue where unsuitable vehicles were displayed as available for mission completion.
- Fixed the issue where the client did not switch to the full-screen mode on systems using two or more screens.
- Fixed the issue when chat window size in the Garage could not be changed.
- Fixed the issue where Brothers in Arms, Improved Ventilation, and the national consumables affected the active concealment modifiers with the unlearned Concealment skills.
- Fixed the description-related issue for The Lion of Sinai award.
- Fixed the issue when the Recruiting Office could not be closed when the reward was received.
- Fixed the issue when in some cases the entire crew could not be trailed to 100%.
- Added a warning that a part of the undistributed Combat Experience will be used for learning the major qualification when retraining a crew member in the Regimental School or Rapid Courses.
Added a pictogram warning that sale of the game property will be performed considering discounts.
Improved the crew member recovery window. Added a warning about the expiry of the free recovery period in the crew member recovery window.
- Display of the number of received Mastery Badges: Ace Tanker in the tabs of the Service Record now look similarly.
- When transferring from the vehicle comparison screen to the vehicle preview window, the set configuration is used.