Current Version: 8.8
New tech tree of USSR medium tanks was added:
- A-43 (Tier VI, following on from T-34)
- A-44 (Tier VII)
- Object 416 (Tier VIII)
- Object 140 (Tier X, following on from T-54)
Changes to German tanks:
- VK 30.01 (H) moved from Tier VI to Tier V and category changed from medium to heavy.
- VK 36.01 (H) category changed from medium to heavy.
Added new german tanks:
- Durchbruchswagen 2 (Tier IV Heavy Tank)
- VK 30.02 (M) (Tier VI Medium Tank)
New Chinese Premium tanks added to Gift Shop:
- T-34-3 (Tier VIII Medium tank)
- 112 (Tier VIII Heavy Tank)
New Map – Tundra (Soviet rocky-sylvan territory during early Autumn, size is 800 x 800 meters).
Encounter battle was added to “Mountain pass”.
Some bugs were fixed on the following maps: “Karelia”, “Severogorsk”, “Airfield’.
Following maps were reworked and reintroduced to the game:
- “Serene Coast” (significant map changes).
- “Komarin” (significant map changes).
- “Swamp“ (insignificant map changes).
Rebalanced the T26E4 SuperPershing tank (front armour and some other parameters); added the possibility to sell it back for gold; the tank is returned to the in-game store.
Some visual tank models have been changed for: E-100, SU-85A, E-50, E-50M.
Armour models for the following tanks have been changed and reworked: E-50, E-50M, Pz. Kpfw. VI Tiger, Tiger II, VK 30.01 (H), VK 36.01 (H), T26E4 SuperPershing, Jagdtiger.
Names of some shells have been changed.
Compensation for the E-50 and E-75 has been added:
- If a player has researched Maybach HL 295 Ausf. A engine (mounted on the E-50 and E-75), 25 000 free experience points will be added to the player’s account.
- If a player has the Maybach HL 295 Ausf. An engine in Depot or if the engine is mounted on E-50 and E-75, players will get a full credit compensation for the engine. The funds will be credited to the players’ accounts.
Compensation for the VK30.01H was added:
- If a player has researched the VK 30.01(H), the VK 30.02 (M) will be researched.
- If a player has a VK 30.01 (H), a VK 30.02 (M) will be added to their garage with a slot and a crew with 100% skill for free. Ammunition, mounted equipment or consumables will not be added.
- If a player has camouflage on the VK 30.01 (H), the same camouflage with the same duration (permanent or number of days) will be added to their VK 30.02 (M) for free. Same applies to all inscriptions and emblems.
- All unspent experience from the VK 30.01(H) will be transferred to VK 30.02 (M).
- Vehicle statistics will not be transferred from the VK 30.01 (H) to the VK 30.02 (M).
- Significantly expanded the functionality of missions. An interface with description and current mission status has now been added to the client.
- Added protection against the accidental selling of tanks.
- Significantly improved the quality of FXAA antialiasing (for improved graphics).
- Completely reworked the statistics and achievement page. Changed players’ global rating calculation.
- Localised crew voiceover added – crew members of the relevant nation speak in their own languages. This option can be switched on in the Game settings.
- Fixed some problems with balancer which appeared in Version 8.6 and that were not fixed in Version 8.7.
- Inscriptions returned for all regions: “Иосиф Сталин”, “За Сталина!”, “Сталинец”.
- When enhanced torsions are mounted (all types) the damage of the tank chassis is reduced, as well as the damage of the tank itself through its chassis when ramming and falling.
- When your team is defeated but you get one of the Battle Hero, Epic or Platoon achievements, you will now receive the same credits and experience (as for the victorious team).
- Multiple fixes and improvements applied to the battle tutorial.
- Changed the rules for determining who causes a ramming. It will now default to the player whose tank has the highest speed at the moment of the ramming encounter.
- If you have been invited to a platoon or tank company, you will now automatically re-login to the server that the invitation was sent from should you disconnect.
- Implemented an option to move crew members in and out of a damaged tank.
- Implemented a new option to switch on the inversion of reverse moving: now when reversing and pressing the button to turn in a certain direction your tank will move in that direction, and not the opposite as for disabled inversion.
- The "spall liner" equipment will now also reduce the chance of crew damage: light - 20%, medium - 25%, heavy - 30%, superheavy - 50%.
- In the garage, the "main/reserve" tank attribute on the carousel is now stored on the server rather than the client as it was before.
- When switching off the auto-aiming option, it is no longer necessary to move the aiming indicator off the locked tank.
- Changed the model of flags and base flagpoles for all maps.
- Added the ability to scroll through the list of the enemy team members in the "personal score" bookmark in the battle results statistics window.
- Added automatic shooting when pressing-and-holding the fire button.
- Added a warning about wrong layout or wrong characters when entering a password for the login window.
- The option to dismiss a crew member by right-clicking on them in the hangar has been removed from the context menu to prevent accidental dismissals.
- A detailed description of use and working principles has been added for consumables.
- A link to “recover password” has been added to the login window when entering invalid password.
- Fixed some bugs in the after battle statistics window.
- Improved the logic of closing the interface windows by pressing "Esc" button.
- Added new type of visual effects for HEAT projectile ricochets.
- Added the display of the reload time between shots and the reload time between the magazines change over in loading different ammunition.
- Removed the ‘jump glitch’ occurring when driving onto some objects.