Creating a Platoon
A platoon is a small group of players who can enter battles together. Any player can create a platoon consisting of two players or three players.
To form a platoon you need to follow the steps described below:
- Open the special menu under the red “Battle” button.
- Choose the “Create Platoon” option:
Having created platoon, you will see two special windows in your garage – Invite to Platoon and Platoon.
- In the first window, a list of your friends who are currently in game will appear. Choose the one whom you want to invite to your platoon and click the nick to add to the list of invitations:
- Then you have to send the invitation by pressing the “Invite” button.
- Your friend will get a invite notification in a special window in the left bottom (Invitation Channel). To confirm joining the platoon, you need to click the respective invitation:
Note! You can limit the list of those who can invite you to a platoon. What you need to do for it is to go to World of Tanks settings and in the “Game” section tick the box in front of “Accept invitations only from players in friends list”. Then press OK at the bottom of the window:
- When the player is added to the platoon, the window of invitations can be closed.
Note! To invite the third player to join the platoon the platoon leader needs to have a premium account!
- To appear on World of Tanks battlefields as part of a platoon, simply choose the vehicle you prefer from your garage, press “Ready” in the “Platoon” window and wait until your friend confirms their readiness:
- Following all the procedures press “Battle” and show what your well-organized platoon can do on the battlefields!
Good luck in World of Tanks!