- A team must use 7 tanks to access 42 available tier points. A team with less than 7 tanks decreases their available tier points by 1 for every missing vehicle.
- Tier VIII vehicle limit – No other restrictions to vehicles
- The table below depicts tier limitation for this tournament.
|Vehicle Type||Tier Limit
- The team who is first to secure 3 wins in matches by destroying all enemy’s vehicles or capturing the enemy’s base will move on to the next round. The losing team will be eliminated from the tournament bracket. (Best of 5)
- Teams who do not secure 3 winning matches in a round will result in both teams in that match being disqualified for passive and not moving onto the next round
- Each battle will last 10 minutes max with a 2 minutes break between battles.
- A team must have at least the minimum number of team members of 7 members required for each tournament. Each team may include 4 reserves.
- Teams may deploy no more than 7 members in each match.
- Players may be substituted freely between battles within a round, but must be on the roster.
- If there is discovery of the use of a ringer or faker in the place of another player, the team will be disqualified from the tournament.
- Teams must be ready for a match 30 min before the designated start time, if by the end of this time the team is not ready or full then they must play with the number of players they have or forfeit the game.
- Casters must be allowed into games and match timings might change for live streaming but it will be defined well in advance by the regions league provider or Wargaming.
- There are no restrictions placed on equipment, consumables or ammo aside from the specific tier/tank limits for the tournament.
- Starting spawn points for all games will be automatically allocated by the system for Challenge Series
- Teams cannot reschedule battles; the following are the few exceptions:
- Severe real live issues
- Unexpected server downtime or maintenance
- Wargaming partners technical difficulties
- In case of any disputes, the ruling of an admin is final.
- Any player found to be cheating will be immediately kicked from the league, and will receive additional sanctions.
- Standard game mode
- Map pool: Ensk, Himmelsdorf, Ruinberg, Steppes, Prokhorovka & Lakeville
- Add-ons, skins and mods are discouraged (At offline events none will be allowed so it is advisable to learn to play without them)
Schedule (Challenge Series)
- Only the top 4 teams out of the total number of 64 teams will be promoted and advance to Regular Series.
- Every week, the Challenge series will begin at 11:00 UTC +8 (03:00 UTC) on every Sunday and end at the round of Ro4 teams when the top 4 teams have qualified.
- We suggest that players be online 30 minutes before the start of the rounds
- Round 1 (Round of 64 teams), Random from Map Pool: Sunday, 11:00 UTC +8 (03:00 UTC)
- Round 2 (Round of 32 teams), Random from Map Pool: Sunday, 13:00 UTC +8 (05:00 UTC)
- Round 3 (Round of 16 teams), Random from Map Pool: Sunday, 15:00 UTC +8 (07:00 UTC)
- Round 4 (Round of 8 teams), Random from Map Pool: Sunday, 17:00 UTC +8 (09:00 UTC)
Curious what time this is in your region? Use this handy Time Zone Converter to help you out!
Team Captains of the qualified 4 teams are to PM Raistlin on the forums with the following details by July 14th, Sunday 20:00 UTC+8 (12:00 UTC):
- Cell Phone number
- Skype contact
All protests must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of the issues occurrence (any protests outside the officially designated channels will not be acknowledged)