Ural Steel 2012 SEA Qualifiers
Ural Steel is here again! This year SEA Cluster will be sending our best team to Moscow. Are your team ready to take up the challenge against top teams from over 20 countries?
Teams may deploy no more than 7 members in each match, see registration for details.
- Max Tier Allowed - 8
- Max Tier Limit per Team: 42
The team who secure the first 2 wins in 5 matches will move on to the next round. The losing team will be eliminated from the tournament bracket.
The full schedule will be provided at the close of registration, once the final team count has been determined. Rounds will begin at 8:00PM GMT+8 (SG, MY, PH), 7:00PM (TH) Curious what time this is in your region? Use this handy Time Zone Converter to help you out!
- Region Qualifiers Round 1: 03/08/2012, Friday 8:00PM
- Region Qualifiers Round 2: 03/08/2012, Friday 9.00PM
- Region Qualifiers Quarter finals: 04/08/2012, Saturday 8.00PM
- Region Qualifiers Semi finals: 04/08/2012, Saturday 9.00PM
- Region Qualifiers Finals: 05/08/2012, Sunday 8:00pm
There will be a 2 minute break in between rounds.
Top team will be selected to represent SEA Cluster in Ural Steel finals! Transportation, lodging & food provided.
Over 77k worth of Cash prizes to be won!
- Preliminaries Round 1: Ensk
- Preliminaries Round 2: Himmelsdorf
- Preliminaries Round 3: Ruinberg
- Preliminaries Round 4: Steppes
- Region Qualifier round: Prokhorovka
- All participants must log in to World of Tanks at least once before being able to register for the tournament
- There is a 64 team limit for this tournament. Teams will be accepted if their team have fulfilled the registration requirements.
- A team must have at least the minimum number of team members of 7 members required for each tournament. Each team may include 1 reserves.
Standard Tournament Settings
- Substitutions: Players may be substituted freely between battles within a round, but must be on the roster as of the start of the tournament.
- Intentional draws: If a team captain suspects intentional draws to prevent both teams from advancing, a dispute may be filed
- Round must last at least 8 battles before this particular dispute will be considered
- Breaks: There will be a 2 minute break between battles within a round
- Restrictions: There are no restrictions placed on equipment, consumables or ammo aside from the specified tier/tank limits for the tournament.
Variable Tournament Settings
The below settings may change with each individual tournaments and will be announced with the start of registration.
- Tier limits
- Game Mode
- Team Size
- Victory Conditions
- Battle Duration
Before the Round
- We suggest that players be online 15 minutes before the start of the round
- Reserve players are an available option to replace team members that do not show up for the tournament
- If a team does not show up and ready for the battle by the scheduled time they will forfeit
- If a team cannot provide the minimum number of players for the battle, they may still attempt to win the battle with what they have
During the Round
- In case of an in-game dispute, ensure that replays are being saved to your replays folder
- If replays are not enabled at the time of the disputable incident, take a screenshot so that it may be reviewed as part of the dispute process
Remakes & Server Issues
- If server issues arise, the battle will be rescheduled by the admin and the two teams will not be disqualified
- Rescheduled battles will take place during the next available off day, or immediately if no off day is available
- Disputes may only be filed by a team captain
- Disputes must be filed the day of the battle in question
- Once a dispute is filed, both involved team captains will be alerted of the dispute being received
- The dispute may be challenged, but a challenge must be submitted before the start of the following round
- Dispute resolution will be communicated with both involved team captains at least one hour prior to the start of the following round
To submit a dispute, team captain must gather all information pertaining to the dispute and submit it via email to SEA_Tournaments@wargaming.net with the subject title “Tournament Dispute” and must include:
- Name of the tournament the team is participating in
- Names of both teams involved in the round
- Reason for dispute: e.g. “I would like to report the team for using a tank that was not allowed, the StuG III.”
- A replay of the match(es) in question
- If a replay is not available, screenshots must be submitted of the leaderboard displaying both teams, as well as screenshotsof any disputed actions.
Other Warnings and Disqualifications
- Teams can receive a warning for unsportsmanlike conduct such as excessive use of foul language, griefing, racism, profanity, rude acts, vulgar acts, acts of belligerence, and disrespect of an official, streamer or caster.
- Teams can receive a warning for other reasons decided by the tournament administration.
- All warnings are first and final. A second warning for any other infraction of the ruleset is grounds for immediate removal pending an investigation by the tournament administration.