UPDATE 06/06/2016: A small update has been released for WoT Live on Firefox. The extension should be re-installed to return functionality to the application by deleting and installing it again manually. Please note that several Premium Shop specials may only be visible to players that are logged in to the portal.
For your convenience, Wargaming has introduced a browser extension that will allow you to stay up to date with news, watch videos, socialise, and purchase Premium vehicles - all with just one click on your browser.
|Start Installation||Start Installation||Start Installation||More Info|
Currently, the extension for Mozilla Firefox is available only via manual installation:
- Download the extension via the link;
- In the browser, use the Ctrl + Shift + A combination to go to the Add-ons section;
- In the top right area of the opened window, press the gear icon and select the Install Add-on From File… option;
- Select the downloaded extension and press Install;
- You may have to restart Firefox for the extension to be installed correctly.
When the installation process displays the “This application cannot be installed” error:
- Type about:config in the URL Address bar to go to hidden browser settings;
- Type xpinstall.signatures in the search field;
- Find the xpinstall.signatures.required and double click to set the false value;
- Close the tab and try to reinstall the extension.
If you install WoT Live, you will always be ahead of the game news. A special icon in the corner of your browser will allow you to stay in the know.
Note: If you experience any problems with the display of the extension, try to reset the page zoom according to these instructions. If the Forum tab fails to upload the recent topics, go to the Game Forum—this will fix the extension issue.
You can also find the extension in the Useful Software section.