|hit points||150 HP|
Light tanks are the eyes and ears of the team. Use your superior maneuverability to spot the enemy, radio to your team and duck back quickly under cover before your opponents even know what happened.
- Always keep moving! Your armor is weak, but you’re meant to be a hard target to hit.
- Be patient. Just because you’re fast doesn’t mean you’re untouchable. Sometimes it’s best to wait for your heavier armored teammates to clear out enemies before you make your move.
|hit points||640 HP|
|gun||76 mm S-54|
Medium tanks are incredibly varied in their armor, speed and firepower. Tailor your strategy to individual tank models and you'll find yourself taking on different roles from scouting, support or even front line attacks.
- Two is always better than one. Try pairing up with another medium tank to take on a heavy tank with double the effectiveness.
- Know your role. As a medium tank you’ll find yourself taking on many different tasks in each individual battle. To simplify things, chat with your teammates to define strategy before the battle begins.
|hit points||2200 HP|
|gun||120 mm Gun M58|
Heavily armored and loaded with powerful guns, as a heavy tank you are a force to be reckoned with.
- You may be big, but you have your weaknesses too. Do your best to not expose your weak spots (back and sides) when heading into battle.
- Don’t be afraid to be the second wave. Being heavily armored means you’re not the speediest tank on the map. Staying back allows you to eliminate fast and sometimes reckless opponents while protecting your base and friendly SPGs.
|hit points||270 HP|
|gun||7.5 cm StuK 40 L/43|
These well equipped machines are meant for taking out enemy armor from long distances completely unseen. Find a good hiding spot, switch to sniper mode and eliminate easy targets from across the map.
- Hit and run. Find good cover so your tank destroyer will stay hidden until you attack. After you fire be sure to find a new hiding place immediately.
- Keep your eyes on the target! Your heavy front armor will keep you protected in a heavy firefight if you stay facing forwards.
|hit points||150 HP|
|gun||76 mm Howitzer mod. 1927|
SPGs have thin armor but immense firepower. With the ability to hit targets anywhere on the map from nearly any location, even under cover, SPGs can turn the tide of a battle in the blink of an eye.
- To cause the most damage, coordinate with scouting teammates to hit hard to reach enemies previously hidden on the map.
- Location, location, location. Ideal placement of your SPG is within cover, but without obstruction so you can see everything on the map without being spotted by enemies. You have weak armor, so stay within friendly territory.
- Think before you shoot. You pack huge firepower, but it can take time to reload so choose your targets wisely.
See tanks by nation: