Last updated: 15 April, 2016
- Wargaming Group Limited, 105, Agion Omologiton Avenue, Nicosia 1080, Cyprus, or any one of its affiliated entities, including Wargaming World Limited, 105, Agion Omologiton Avenue, Nicosia 1080, Cyprus, for Xbox games ("Wargaming", "we", "our" and "us") in relation to:
- our websites: http://worldoftanks.asia, http://worldofwarplanes.asia, http://www.worldofwarships.asia, http://xbox.worldoftanks.com, http://wotgenerals.asia, http://wotblitz.asia/ (each a "Site");
- any of our online, mobile and browser games including, but not limited to, "World of Tanks", "World of Warplanes", "World of Warships", “World of Tanks” on Xbox 360 and Xbox One, “World of Tanks Generals”, or “World of Tanks Blitz” (each a "Game"); and
- any of our other products and services (including support services) which may be accessible via a third party platform, web application or social networking service (together the "Ancillary Services").
- These Terms of Service also govern the relationship between you and us regarding your use of any of the forums that we operate for the Games (the "Games Forums"). The rules and guidelines applicable to the Games Forums (the "Forum Rules") are set out at http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/forum-4/announcement-17-world-of-tanks-forum-rules/, and form part of these Terms of Service.
- In these Terms of Service we refer to the Sites, the Games, the Games Forums and the Ancillary Services together as the "Services".
2. Users under the age of 13
- If you are under the age of 13 or other minimum legal age where it differs under local legal requirements, please ask your parent or guardian to read and accept these Terms of Service on your behalf before you use the Services. If you (or, if applicable, your parent or guardian) do not agree to these Terms of Service, then you may not use or access the Services.
- You agree that you will not knowingly allow any individual under the age of 13 or other minimum legal age where it differs under local legal requirements to use or access the Services without a parent or legal guardian supervising him or her.
3. Amendments to the Terms of Service and the Forum Rules
- From time to time, we may need to amend these Terms of Service, for example to reflect new products or services or because of changes in the law. If we make a material change to these Terms of Service, we will notify you and, where required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent. If we make a non-material change to these Terms of Service which does not reduce your rights, we will post a new version of these Terms of Service on the Sites and the new version of these Terms of Service will take effect immediately upon the date of posting. The latest version of these Terms of Service will always be available on the Sites, so we recommend that you check for updates to these Terms of Services each time you use the Services. If you continue to use the Services after a new version of these Terms of Services take effect, then (other than for those material changes where your consent is required), you shall be considered to have accepted the latest version of Terms of Services. (This section does not apply to changes to the Forum Rules which is addressed in section 3.2).
- From time to time we may also need to amend the Forum Rules, for example to ensure that the Games Forums operate smoothly and to reflect the needs of the community using the Games Forums. The latest version of the Forum Rules will always be available on the Sites. Any new version of the Forum Rules shall take effect immediately upon the date of posting on the Sites. If you continue to use a Games Forum after a new version of the Forum Rules takes effect, then you shall be considered to have accepted the amended Forum Rules.
You must also accept and comply with all rules of external platforms applicable to specific Game, including but not limited to, Xbox Games and other Xbox services rules, Apple Appstore and Game Center rules, and Google Play rules. Any breach of any rules of the external platforms shall also be regarded as a fundamental breach of the Terms of Service by you.
5. Your Wargaming Account
Creating an Account
- In order to use the Services, you will need to create a Wargaming account (an "Account").
- When creating an Account you will also be required to provide a 'user name' and/or 'persona' to represent you in a Game and on our Sites. User names and personas are tied to your Account (meaning they cannot be transferred to anyone else). You may not use a user name or persona that is used by someone else, is vulgar or offensive, or otherwise breaches these Terms of Service. If you have questions about Account registration, please contact us at https://asia.wargaming.net/support/.
Specifically, in order to use the Services for Xbox 360 or Xbox One Games, you will need to visit the site and sign in using your Microsoft Xbox Live ID credentials. The Account will be automatically created using your Microsoft Xbox Live ID credentials (e-mail and nick name (gamertag).
In cases, including some iOS and Android Games you may also log in through some third party system, if expressly permitted in the Game.
Also, if expressly permitted by Wargaming, a "demo account" is possible in certain Games. In this case, you receive no separate username or password. The authorization for the Game is made through the specific technical device (mobile phone, tablet, etc.) that you use.
However, you are strongly advised to set up a standard Account in accordance with the above provisions. If a "demo account" is used, we are not responsible to keep your progress in the Game, ensure availability of game items and Virtual Goods or safety of any monetary or valuable assets in the Account. Cases when an Account and all connected assets may be lost entirely include the loss of the technical device, loss of password or any unauthorized modification of the operating system ("jailbreaking") or of the software.
- You must keep all information relating to your Account confidential. At no time should you disclose your account ID or password, secret question or answer to anyone. This includes your friends, relatives, parents, children, spouses, co-workers, clan members and clan leader.
- You are fully responsible for the conduct and actions using your Account and for all breaches of these Terms of Service committed by using your Account. We shall have no liability to you for any loss or damage arising from any unauthorised use of your Account or any unauthorised access, use, alteration, modification and/or disclosure of your personal information.
Security of Your Account
- You must ensure that you secure your Account and computer from third party access. Please notify us immediately at https://asia.wargaming.net/support/ if you become aware of
- any unauthorised use of your Account or any other breach of security; or
- any hacking tools being used or that might be used in relation to the Services.
- We have implemented physical, electronic and managerial procedures in order to help safeguard and prevent unauthorised access, use, alteration, modification and/or disclosure of your personal information. Although we use reasonable efforts to safeguard the security of your personal information, transmissions made on or through the Internet and personal information stored on our servers or the servers of third parties that we use are vulnerable to attack and cannot be guaranteed to be secure. In addition, submissions made by email are not protected by encryption and are vulnerable to interception during transmission.
6. Charges and Billing
- You do not have to pay any registration or subscription fees to create an Account. However, some of the Services may require you to pay a fee. If you decide to subscribe to any such Services, you must ensure that
- you are either over the age of 13 or, if you are under the age of 13, that your parent or guardian has submitted all purchase information and read and accepted these Terms of Service on your behalf;
- you are the authorised Account holder for the Account from which you are subscribing to the Services;
- you are authorised to use the particular credit card or other accepted method of payment;
- all information that you submit is true and accurate; (this includes, without limitation, your credit card number and expiration date so it is important to keep these details updated); and
- you agree to pay all the fees that you incur, including all recurring subscription fees, unless and until you cancel your Account or any particular subscription to any of the Services in accordance with section 14 of these Terms of Service.
- Any applicable fees and other charges on your Account are payable in advance and are not refundable. We may, from time to time, without prior notice modify, amend, or supplement our fee and billing methods. We will post those changes in the corresponding section of the relevant Site(s).
- Please remember that your Account is personal to you and cannot be transferred or traded with any other user.
- The Services contain a lot of content. This content includes software, technology, text, forum posts, chat posts, profiles, widgets, messages, links, emails, music, sound, graphics, pictures or video regarding the Services, as well as the design and appearance of our Sites and the Games. The Services also may permit you to access online and unlockable content, rights of use tied to unlock keys or codes, serial codes and/or online authentication of any kind and in-game achievements. In these Terms of Service we refer to all of the content contained in the Services as "Content".
- The Content and all of the intellectual property rights in the Content are owned by us (or our affiliated and partners as applicable). However, we grant you the personal right (known as a 'licence') to use the Content in connection with your access and use of the Services. This licence is
- 'non-exclusive' (meaning that we can grant the same and similar licences to other people as well);
- 'revocable' (meaning that we can terminate this licence in certain circumstances, which are explained further below);
- 'personal' (meaning that you may not use the Content for any commercial purpose);
- 'non-transferable' (meaning that the licence is only for your benefit and you may not transfer or sub-licence any of the rights that we grant to you to any other person);
- 'limited' (meaning that you can only use the Content for the purposes we set out in these Terms of Service); and
- conditional on your compliance with these Terms of Service.
- Unless and to the extent that we have expressly authorised you in writing, you must not
- copy or download any Content from a Service (except as part of the proper use or operation of that Service);
- distribute, publicly perform or display, lease, sell, transmit, transfer, publish, edit, copy, create derivative works from, rent, sub-license, distribute, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise make unauthorized use of Content;
- make any commercial use (i.e. for profit) of the Content; or
- remove, obscure, or alter copyright, patent, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices affixed to Content.
- Wargaming will do its best to make the Content available to you as part of your enjoyment of the Services, but this is subject to some rules which we need to ensure efficient running of the Services:
- we can only make Content available to you if it is legal for you to have access to that Content in your home country;
- you may only obtain Content from us (or from any person that we authorise for this purpose) and you must not obtain Content from any other person or attempt to do so;
- we reserve the right to refuse your request(s) to acquire Content, and we also reserve the right to limit or block any request to acquire or obtain Content for any reason;
- we do not guarantee that any Content will be available at all times, in all countries and/or all geographic locations, or at any given time or that we will continue to offer particular Content for any particular length of time (unless we expressly say otherwise as part of the Services);
- once you have redeemed or activated Content, it is not returnable, exchangeable, or refundable for other Content or for cash, or other goods or services; and
- we may have to change or update Content from time to time, but we will post details of any changes in the news section of the relevant Site(s).
8. Virtual Goods and Virtual Currency
- The Services may permit you to purchase virtual goods or virtual currency. (In these Terms of Services we refer to virtual goods or virtual currency together as "Virtual Goods").
- We set out below the rules that apply to Virtual Goods:
- Virtual Goods have no real world monetary value and do not constitute real world currency or property of any type; however if and to the extent that any Virtual Goods are determined by law to constitute real world currency or property, then they are the property of Wargaming;
- Virtual Goods may only be redeemed for other Virtual Goods where permitted in the Services;
- once you have purchased Virtual Goods, those Virtual Goods are non-refundable and non-exchangeable (whether or not you use them);
- Virtual Goods cannot be sold or transferred to anyone, but you may buy Virtual Goods for another user of a Game through the gift shop applicable to that Game;
- Virtual Goods cannot be exchanged for cash or any goods or services (except other Virtual Goods as permitted in the Services);
- to acquire Virtual Goods, you need to follow the instructions provided in the Services; this can include making a payment and providing personal and financial details (which you should ensure are complete and accurate);
- the price payable for the Virtual Goods (including any value added tax or other applicable taxes of duties) will be as set out on our Sites or as part of the Services (as applicable), but we reserve the right to change the price of Virtual Goods at any time at our discretion;
- we do not make any promises about how or when Virtual Goods may be available and can update or change Virtual Goods at any time;
- you may only acquire Virtual Goods from us (or from any person that we authorise for this purpose) or from another user of a Game as a gift through the gift shop applicable to that Game, and you must not obtain Virtual Goods from any other person or in any other way or attempt to do so; and
- we may limit or block a request to acquire Virtual Goods for any reason.
- We will transfer the Virtual Goods to you only once that payment has been processed and you may start using Virtual Goods as soon as you have completed the purchase process. You therefore have no right to cancel any transaction to purchase Virtual Goods after completion of the purchase process and being entitled to download the Virtual Goods.
- The following rules apply in regard to the gifts made through the Premium Shop:
- As of the latest ToS update, gifts are only available in World of Tanks and World of Warplanes. Please check for updates.
- Please note that gifts can be made within the same game server region only, i.e. gifts from an account on the EU server cannot be made to players on the North America server.
- Within 24 hours after a gift is sent, the recipient will receive a notification via email. To receive a gift, the recipient must go to the My Gifts page in the Premium Shop and accept the gift.
- A recipient may accept or decline a gift. A recipient has 30 days to accept a gift. If it is not accepted within this period, the sender will automatically receive compensation to their account as in-game currency equal to the price of the gift as at the time of purchase.
- Within 24 hours after a recipient accepts or declines a gift, the sender will receive a notification via email.
- If a recipient of a gift already owns a vehicle included in the gift, that vehicle's full cost in gold as at the time of purchase in the Premium Shop will be automatically compensated to the recipient. The vehicle will not be transferred to the recipient's account.
- Any vehicles sent as a gift will be transferred together with a corresponding Garage Slot.
- If the sender of a gift cancels the payment or fails to pay after the recipient accepts the gift, both accounts will be blocked until the circumstances are clarified. Please do not accept gifts from unknown senders.
9. Fan Websites
- This section relates to any fan web site that you may create regarding any of our Games ("Fansites" and each a "Fansite").
- At some of our Sites we expressly designate certain Content such as Wargaming game-related images, graphics or artwork and trade marks as being "for fansite use" (for example see: http:///worldoftanks.eu/news/943-world-tanks-fankit). In these Terms of Service we refer to this specifically designated Content as "Fansite Content".
- We grant you a non-exclusive, revocable, personal, non-transferable and limited licence (as these terms are defined in section 7.2 above) to reproduce and redistribute Fansite Content on Fansites. This licence is conditional upon you complying with the following provisions:
- you acknowledge and agree that we retain ownership of the Fansite Content and has the right to amend, delete, add to or otherwise modify any of it at any time;
- you agree to include Wargaming's trade mark, copyright or other proprietary rights notices when displaying Fansite Content if we request you to do so and in the manner that we request you to do so;
- you agree to comply with any usage guidelines that we may provide to you from time to time;
- you shall not remove or alter any identifying information or copyright management information conveyed in connection with copies of Fansite Content, including in digital form, nor challenge Wargaming's ownership (or the ownership of any third party) of the Fansite Content;
- you shall not use or adopt any trademarks that might be confusingly similar to any Fansite Content;
- the Fansite will not post material that is disparaging, illegal or infringes on the rights of any third party or that damages (or that might damage) the reputation of Wargaming or of any of the Games;
- except as expressly permitted in these Terms of Service, you shall not rent, lease, reproduce, modify, translate the Fansite Content, or make an adaptation of (including without limitation fiction or visual art), or in any way exploit, any of the Content without our express written permission; and
- you must not make, or seek to make, any commercial use or profit out of the Fansite Content (including for example by selling subscriptions to your Fansite) without our prior written consent.
- If you fail to comply with any of the terms set out in this section, we reserve the right to terminate your licence over the Fansite Content and also to close your Account.
- For completeness, no Fansite shall be a 'work of joint authorship' (as that term is defined in section 10(1) of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988) or a joint, collective or collaborative work under any other applicable laws.
10. User Generated Content
- Some Services permit you to create or upload content which you have created (which we refer to in these Terms of Service as "User Generated Content" or "UGC"). UGC includes, for example: Account personas, forum posts, chat posts, voice chat, messenger type features, profile content and any other Content contributed by users to or on Services.
- Users of the Services create, download and use User Generated Content at their own risk.
- In relation to any User Generated Content which you create or wish to make available to other users, you agree to and comply with the following terms and conditions:
- any part of the UGC which comprises or incorporates any of our intellectual property rights remains our property and as between us and you, we own the UGC which you create;
- you must not upload any UGC that belongs to anyone else unless you have their authorisation to do so;
- you must not upload any UGC that infringes the intellectual property rights or privacy or any other rights of anyone else or which is illegal or breaches these Terms of Services;
- you waive and agree not to assert any moral rights or similar rights you may have in UGC;
- you grant other users of Services a free, non-exclusive, permanent, worldwide and irrevocable licence to use, copy, modify, display, perform, create adaptations of, and otherwise communicate and distribute your UGC on or through the relevant Services;
- you are solely responsible for your UGC; we do not pre-screen all UGC and do not endorse, approve, or pre-screen any UGC that you and other users may contribute to Services;
- you must not in any way claim or suggest that any UGC is endorsed, supported by, or affiliated with us;
- the UGC must comply with all relevant legislation and must not contain any material which may be considered offensive, defamatory, illegal or which could cause any reputational loss or embarrassment to us;
- if you create any UGC, you are responsible and liable for it; we do not accept any liability or responsibly for UGC, nor do we provide any support for UGC;
- if we believe that your use or uploading of UGC breaches any of these conditions, then Wargaming may remove, block, edit, move or disable such UGC; and
- if you contravene any of these conditions, we reserve the right to suspend or permanently remove availability of your UGC and to take any other steps which we consider appropriate.
11. Feedback and User Submissions
- We are always pleased to hear from our users and welcome specific comments about our Services. Unfortunately, however, our long-standing company policy does not allow us to accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions or materials other than those we have specifically requested. The aim of this policy is to avoid the possibility of future misunderstandings when projects that we develop might seem to others to be similar to their own creative work. Accordingly, we must, regretfully, ask that you do not send us any original creative suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts or other information such as game ideas or original artwork ("Submissions").
- Any and all Submissions that you send to us, whether at our specific request or notwithstanding our request that you do not do so, shall be deemed, and shall remain, our property from the time of uploading or transmission.
- Accordingly, you assign to Wargaming (including as a present assignment of future rights) all intellectual property rights in Submissions that you send to us to the extent owned by you. If for any reason this assignment is not effective, then you agree that Wargaming shall have an irrevocable and royalty-free licence to do any of the acts restricted by the copyright in these Submissions (as such term is defined in section 16(1) of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988) and to use and exploit any other intellectual property rights in these Submissions and to authorise others to do so, throughout the world for any purpose and in any way whatsoever. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, you also waive any moral rights or rights of a like nature that you may have in such Submissions.
12. Forum Rules
- The Forum Rules set out how we expect you to behave when using any of the Games Forums. Please review the Forum Rules carefully before using any of the Games Forums.
- If you contravene the Forum Rules, then we may take some or all of the following actions (depending on the seriousness of the breach) without any notice to you:
- we may restrict your access to the Games Forums to read-only status for a short period of time;
- we may restrict your access to the Games Forums to read-only status for a longer period of time;
- we may restrict your access to the Games Forums to read-only status permanently; and
- we may suspend or terminate your Account as provided in section 13, and
in each case the level of seriousness of the breach shall be determined exclusively by Wargaming and you agree not to appeal against such Wargaming decisions.
- If we restrict your access to the Games Forums to read-only status, then during the period of that restriction you will be able to view the Games Forums but will not be able to post comments to the Games Forums.
- If you encounter another user who is contravening any of the Forum Rules, please report this activity to Wargaming using the "Help" or "Report Abuse" functions in the relevant Games Forum if available, or otherwise contact Customer Support at https://asia.wargaming.net/support/.
13. Suspension and Termination of Your Account
- If you contravene these Terms of Service, then we may, at our reasonably discretion depending on the seriousness of the breach and without any notice to you, take some or all of the following actions:
- suspend your Account for a short period of time;
- suspend your Account for a longer period of time; and
- may close your Account, and
in each case the level of seriousness of the breach shall be determined exclusively by Wargaming and you agree not to appeal against such Wargaming decisions.
- If we suspend your Account, then during the period of that suspension you will not be able to access your Account or use any of the Services. If we close your Account, then you will never be able to access your Account and we may also prohibit you from accessing or using the Services in future.
- If you cancel your Account in accordance with section 14 of these Terms of Service, we may remove all Virtual Goods from that Account and you will not be entitled to any refunds or compensation.
- If you believe that we have suspended or cancelled your Account in error, please contact Customer Support at https://asia.wargaming.net/support/.
14. Your Right to Cancel Your Account
- You may cancel your Account or any particular subscription to any of the Services at any time by contacting Customer Support at https://asia.wargaming.net/support/.
- If you cancel your Account, we may remove all Virtual Goods from that Account and you will not be entitled to any refunds or compensation.
15. Updates and Interruptions to the Services
- From time to time we may need to update, reset, temporarily interrupt or shut down some or all of the Services. Any of these actions may cause you to lose access to the Services temporarily and/or cause you setbacks within a Game or other aspects of your use of the Services. Please bear in mind that these activities are sometimes required to enable us to continue to provide the Services.
- We shall have no liability to you if the Services or any aspect of them (including any Virtual Goods, accounts, statistics, user ranks or profile information) are interrupted or unavailable for any reason beyond our reasonable control.
16. Links to Third Party Sites
The Services may include hyperlinks to web sites operated by third parties including advertisers and other content providers. Those sites may collect data or solicit personal information from you. We do not control such web sites, and are not responsible for their content, privacy policies, or for the collection, use or disclosure of any information those sites may collect.
17. Beta Tests
- We may give you the opportunity to beta test new games and features of the Sites. Your participation as a beta tester is subject to the following terms and conditions.
- Closed beta tests are confidential. The beta games, including information about features and functionality to be offered as part of the games, are confidential. If you participate in a closed beta test, you must safeguard and prevent unauthorised access to, copying, disclosure, and unauthorised use of the beta games. You will carry out the testing personally and not provide access to beta games to any other person. Your obligation to keep the beta games confidential will continue until we publicly distribute, or otherwise disclose to the public through no fault of yours, each of the games and the content that you are testing.
- As a beta tester, you are invited to play beta games for the sole purpose of evaluating the games and identifying errors. Nothing in these Terms of Service or the Sites shall be construed as granting you any rights or privileges of any kind with respect to the beta games. The beta games are provided for testing on an "as is" basis and we make no warranty to you of any kind, express or implied.
- When playing certain beta games, you may accumulate treasure, experience points, equipment, or other value or status indicators. We may reset this data when the relevant game completes this testing phase or at any time during the testing process. In this case, all player history and data will be erased and each player will return to novice status.
- By starting a beta game, you agree that
- playing beta games is at your own risk and that you know that the games may include known or unknown bugs;
- any value or status indicators that you achieve through game play may be erased at any time;
- we have no obligation to make these games available for play without charge for any period of time, nor to make them available at all;
- these games may be available only by subscription once the testing process is complete or at any time in the future;
- these Terms of Service apply to your use of the games during the testing phase; and
- if the beta test is a closed beta test, you will keep all information about the beta games confidential as stated above and not disclose such information to any other person.
18. Epilepsy Warning
Certain people are susceptible to epileptic seizures or loss of consciousness when exposed to certain flashing lights or light patterns in everyday life. Such people may have a seizure while watching certain monitor images or playing certain video games. This may happen even if the person has no medical history of epilepsy or has never had any epileptic seizures. If you or anyone in your family has ever had symptoms related to epilepsy (seizures or loss of consciousness) when exposed to flashing lights, consult your doctor prior to playing. We advise that parents should monitor the use of video games by their children. If you or your child experience any of the following symptoms: dizziness, blurred vision, eye or muscle twitches, loss of consciousness, disorientation, any involuntary movement or convulsion, while playing a video game, IMMEDIATELY discontinue use of the video game and consult your doctor. Please also note that when using a video game you should take certain standard health and safety precautions, including avoiding playing the game when tired and not had much sleep, taking 10 to 15 minute breaks every hour, sittinga reasonable distance from the screen, and playing the game in a well-lit environment.
19. Warranties and Liability Regarding the Services
- We warrant that
- we have the right to enter the Terms of Service and to grant you the licences to use the Services set out in section 7;
- we shall use reasonable skill and care to give you access to the Services; and
- we shall use reasonable endeavours to comply with applicable laws in the performance of our obligations under the Terms of Service.
- We provide the Services for personal entertainment, on an 'as is' basis. This means that we do not warrant that the Services are free of errors and also that we make no warranties about the features, content or other parts of the Services.
- We are only responsible for loss or damage you suffer where that loss or damage is a foreseeable result of our breach of these Terms of Service or our negligence, up to the amount specified in section 19.4. However, we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if they were an obvious consequence of our breach or if they were contemplated by you and us at the time you accepted these Terms of Service.
- Our maximum aggregate liability to you under or in connection with the Services whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, shall in all circumstances be limited to a sum equal to either £100 or four times the amount of the fees that you have paid to us in connection with the Services, whichever is the higher. This section does not apply to the types of liability set out in section 19.5.
- Nothing in these Terms of Service shall limit or exclude our liability for
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- any other liability that we cannot by law limit or exclude.
20. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms of Service and any dispute, claim or obligation (whether contractual or non-contractual) arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation shall be governed by law of the Republic of Cyprus.
- Unless otherwise provided by the laws of the country in which you live, we and you submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Cyprus.
21. Copyright and Trade Mark Notices
“World of Tanks”, “World of Warplanes”, “World of Warships”, “World of Tanks Generals”, “World of Tanks Blitz”, “Wargaming.net” and “Wargaming” and their respective logos are trade marks or registered trade marks of Wargaming (in the United Kingdom and other countries). You may not use or display such trademarks in any manner, except as expressly set out in these Terms of Service. All third party trademarks and service marks that appear in the Games are the property of their respective owners and all rights in them are reserved.
22. Contact Us
If you have any questions, complaints, or comments regarding these Terms of Service, please contact us at https://asia.wargaming.net/support/.