Refer a Friend: The Recruitment Program
The Recruitment Program gives players an opportunity to invite friends to the game, team up with them, and play together. The Program is accessible to active World of Tanks players.
A player may become either a recruiter or a recruit. All Program participants have an opportunity to receive unique bonuses.
Players whose accounts have been blocked cannot participate in the Recruitment Program.
Who is a recruiter?
A recruiter is an inviter. A recruiter can inspire new players to join the game as well as invite former players back to battle.
To take part in the Program as a recruiter, you need to have the minimum of 100 battles fought, including at least one battle fought during the last 60 days prior to 15th March 2015 @ 07:59 UTC+8.
A recruiter can have no more than 50 recruits.
Who is a recruit?
A recruit is a player who has accepted an invitation to the game from a recruiter. Potential recruits include people who do not have an account in any of the Wargaming.net games, and former players who have been inactive in the game and haven’t fought a battle for at least 60 days prior to 29 November 2014, 23:59 UTC.
Please Note! Recruiters and recruits must meet the program's criteria by 23:59 UTC 29.11.2014 in order to participate.
How to send an invitation
Invitations can be sent from the account management section on the Wargaming.net website. A recruiter can view recruit statistics both in the game and in the account management section.
Please note that only 5 invitations are available per recruiter. A Recruiter can resend an invitation to the same user in case any previous invitations have expired (limited to 3 times only).
An invitation is restored if one of the following conditions is fulfilled:
- The invitee fights 10 battles.
- The invitee accepts an invitation sent by another player.
- The invitee does not accept an invitation within 7 days.
How to accept an invitation
To accept an invitation from an existing player, the newcomer will need to follow a link in the invitation email and create an account using the registration form.
In the case of inactive players, they will have to follow a link in the invitation email and login into the game within the next 7 days after receiving the invitation email.
What bonuses are available?
Both a recruiter and a recruit can earn various rewards and bonuses if:
- They play in the same Platoon.
- They win battles.
- Both are among the team’s top 10 in experience earned.
If these requirements are fulfilled:
- The experience earned by recruits goes to the recruiter’s experience pool, where it accumulates.
- Both the recruiter and the recruit receive additional experience. The Recruitment Program provides a range of experience multipliers. The multipliers are applied until the recruit brings 350,000 experience to the recruiter’s experience pool.
- x3 – during the first 24 hours after the time of the recruiter and recruit’s first battle in the same Platoon in Random Battle mode.
- x2 – during the next 7 days.
- x1.5 – until the recruit brings 350,000 experience to the pool.
- x1 – from the moment 350,000 experience are added to the pool by the recruit, but after the x3 and x2 multipliers expire. After this requirement is fulfilled, the experience earned by the recruit will keep accumulating in the recruiter’s experience pool.
*The experience multiplier stacks with other multipliers (e.g., Premium Account bonus), but it does not stack with the bonuses from other active events.
Recruiters receive additional rewards for teaming up and playing together with their recruits. The reward is determined by the amount of experience in the pool, as follows:
Amount of experience in the pool
Crew member: Loader
Crew member: Driver
Crew member: Gunner
Crew member: Commander
In this way, recruiters can put together a trained tank crew. Each crew member will have enough free experience to master 2 perks or skills.
The recruiter will also receive a Т95Е2 tank without a crew in reward if one of the new players invited by this recruiter purchases a tier X vehicle. This will not affect the other bonuses. However, it must be pointed out that after the amount of experience in the pool reaches 1,000,000, the recruiter will receive only a Commander for his crew.
The Т95Е2 is a unique tank and it gives the following bonuses:
- 50% more crew experience
- “elite” status, allowing the player earn more free experience
- the option to assign crew members from the same vehicle type without any penalties or retraining
- the option to accelerate crew training beginning with the first battle
The Wargaming.net Recruitment Program is an excellent opportunity to earn additional experience and receive unique rewards. If you fit the profile of a potential recruiter and have a friend or family member that you think will enjoy the game, feel free to invite them!